Eve

The Milk Farm: An Erotic Novel
Luc Milne
At Home: A Short History of Private Life
Bill Bryson
The Now Habit: A Strategic Program for Overcoming Procrastination and Enjoying Guilt-Free Play
Neil A. Fiore
Dark Lord Seeks Friendship, Maybe More
Elisa Viperas
Shadowdance - Robin Wayne Bailey I think I would have given this 4 stars if it had been half its length. Although this was very well written, and the idea of this story is fantistic, for me there was just not enough story to carry almost a thousand pages (on the epub version on nook). So, I got some enjoyment out of this book, but I guess my feeling is that for the amount of reading time I invested, I wanted a lot more enjoyment.

Innowen grew up crippled below the waist and in the primitive society he lives in, there are no wheelchairs or other tools, so he's spent his life helplessly reliant on others to carry him around or having to drag himself along the ground. So when a witch comes along and gives him the power to walk every night, so long as he dances some part of the night, he is overjoyed. However, he soon finds out there's a dark side to the witch's magic...whoever sees him dance is compelled to act out their darkest desires. The story explores whether Innowen can find the witch again, whether he can break the curse, whether there are deities involved, the mystery to Innowen's origins and whether he has a fate to fulfill. The book answers all these questions, and nicely. But the path to the answers is a little too meandering for me, and there were long swatches without any urgency in the plot where I was able to put this book down for other reading.