Eve

The Milk Farm: An Erotic Novel
Luc Milne
At Home: A Short History of Private Life
Bill Bryson
The Now Habit: A Strategic Program for Overcoming Procrastination and Enjoying Guilt-Free Play
Neil A. Fiore
Dark Lord Seeks Friendship, Maybe More
Elisa Viperas
Fun With Dick And Shane - Gillibran Brown Fun with Dick and Shane is fun! Gillibran and his "daddies" are a threesome with an interesting relationship dynamic - Gillibran on the bottom, Dick in the middle (oh, bad puns everywhere!) and Shane on top. (Spanking advisory - lots of spankings!)

This book is told in episodes and is basically a year (2006) in the life of Gillibran Brown as he lives with his 'daddies' as their houseboy and lover. There's no big story arc, so it reads like a bunch of first-person short stories interspersed with diary entries. What made this work for me was that Gilli was both snarky and sweet natured, and completely transparent so that you could follow what was going on in his head throughout. It's narratively engrossing but at the same time a light read, which was exactly I wanted after just finishing some longer and darker books.

I googled the author and found that Gillibran has an online diary too. It's not as satisfying as the book, since the entries are not as close together and there are no story episodes, but still fun. There are also some sequels, and I'm off to start
More Fun With Dick And Shane.