Eve

The Milk Farm: An Erotic Novel
Luc Milne
At Home: A Short History of Private Life
Bill Bryson
The Now Habit: A Strategic Program for Overcoming Procrastination and Enjoying Guilt-Free Play
Neil A. Fiore
Dark Lord Seeks Friendship, Maybe More
Elisa Viperas
Wrestling With Jesus - Stephen Osborne This was really a lot of fun! I have to admit that this is not the first (or even third) "maybe he's Jesus" themed book that I've read, and I'm always fascinated by what parts of the myth the author will use in the MC's life and how they'll be used. In this book, they are used to great comic effect, and I don't want to spoil anyone's enjoyment by giving examples, but there were times I had to put the book down because I was laughing so hard (no spoiler, but the dinner party with Randy's mother was the funniest thing I'd read in months).

The romance was sweet, but the sex scenes few and not very hot. I enjoyed it more for the narrative of the story than because I was so vested in the MCs.

Added: I don’t completely agree with the notion that a dumb hero needs to be super sweet, so I give the author kudos for those few scenes where Kyle was a little bit of a jerk to Randy.