Eve

The Milk Farm: An Erotic Novel
Luc Milne
At Home: A Short History of Private Life
Bill Bryson
The Now Habit: A Strategic Program for Overcoming Procrastination and Enjoying Guilt-Free Play
Neil A. Fiore
Dark Lord Seeks Friendship, Maybe More
Elisa Viperas
The Invisible Chains - Part 1: Bonds of Hate - Andrew Ashling There are some seriously twisted characters populating this series, but that's what makes it so fun to read!

This is one of those books with a few different storylines that run parallel, and as always happens for me with these kinds of narratives, I find one narrative more gripping than the others and had to fight the urge to skip through and read just those interactions. For this series, what got me was the relationship of the brothers and although I could see that the bigger story of the war was important to the story, and though the other characters were well written, I was always waiting impatiently for another confrontation between the brothers. This is actually a compliment to the plotting, as the relationship of Anaxantis and Ehandar paces the bigger story and holds the reader's interest throughout.

When I finished the three books I thought there might be room for another one, and I see from the author blog here that he's planning another trilogy to follow...I'm definitely interested in seeing what happens next to these characters.